Florida Classic Tailgate Party
THE OFFICIAL FLORIDA CLASSIC TAILGATE PARTY!!!
Date & Location
Nov 23, 2019, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Camping World Stadium Parking • Lot K, 606 S Tampa Ave, Orlando, FL 32805, USA
About This Event
Location: Lot K Of Camping World Stadium located at the corner of S Tampa Ave & Carter St.
HOW TO FIND US: Once you park:Put in GPS: 606 S Tampa Ave, Orlando, Fl. Across the street from this address you will see "Parking Lot K". Look for the big tent that says "Quiet Storm Vodka". You will also see a black Lit Ass Wings Banner.
Hosted by: Jigga Jiac @Jiggajiac .... Music by: DJ Juice @dopeitsmike.... Food by: Lit Ass Wings @lit_ass_wings
OPEN BAR AVAILABLE
Food Menu: Hennessy BBQ Wings, Sweet Chili Patron Wings, Quiet Storm Wings, East Atlanta Hot Lemon Pepper Wings, Mild Wings, Sausages, Mac & Cheese, & Baked Beans. There will be more than enough food. Togo boxes will be available after 4pm.
Bar Menu (Open Bar): Hennessy, Quiet Storm Vodka & Crown Royal. Also Rum & Tequila. FAMU & BCU Themed Signature Cocktails. Juice, Soda, & Water will also be available.
PLEASE TIP THE BARTENDERS!
Hookah: Unlimited Hookah. Please do not put weed in the hookah.
TIP THE HOOKAH GIRLS.
Games: Beer Pong, Spades, UNO, & Corn Hole.
FAQ & INFO:
• We will have chairs and it will have a good amount available but we recommend you bring your own chair to secure your personal seating for the day. If you are going to the game or exploring the area, let one of us know and we will put your chair away for you.
• We are filming this event.
• To stick with theme, everyone will get a custom FAMU or B-CU double styrofoam cup to start off. Please keep your cup and bring it back to the bar for your next drink. If you throw away your custom cup you will be giving a boring 9oz plastic cup lol.
• We will have bloggers doing live interviews & Q&A for the blogs.
• We have a 10 x 50 space this year. The classic parking police usually try to give us a hard time every year so please deal with any adjustments we may have to make. Thank you!
• We are expecting 200 people in and out all day.
• All seating is first come first served. It's a tailgate so remember if you want to make sure you have a seat all day, bring your own folding chair. When you leave to explore the area we will put you chair away until you return .
• We will be there until about 6pm. Feel free to come and go as you please. If you are VIP, you will be given a wristband. As long as your have the wristband you are able to eat & drink all day. Most people leave, explore, then come back, before they go to the game.
• We will not be showing the game for this tailgate.
• We will have at 5 tents up. Keep in mind it's a tailgate, it isn't meant for everyone to sit down under a tent.
• We do not want to take ANY THING HOME! Eat as much as you like! We will have togo boxes out at 4pm for anyone looking to take food home.
• We are not saying you have to show up at 12pm, however for the people that like to be fashionably late lol, I would advise at least coming to get your food no later than 2-3pm. The drinks will be there all day!
• You may pay for your VIP package in person. To be safe, get the FREE tickets now to hold your space, and when you come in just show us your phone or printout and you can upgrade to VIP at that moment.
• For our drinking guest, we never had any issues with walking around with an open cup. The police are pretty cool on this day. We just ask you drink responsibly. Must be 21+ to attend this event!